Monday, January 18, 2010

Thanks To Pepper Bridge

For the last two years I have had the unique opportunity to work in the wine industry. I have been lucky to get to work for what I consider to be one of the very best wineries in the state of Washington. I have been fortunate enough to get to work with and for a talented and fun group of people. From the wine making team to the vineyard crew to the tasting room staff and the partners, I love everyone in the Pepper Bridge family. I have learned so much about wine in the last two years. Norm has taught me about the vineyards and grapes. Arturo has let me follow him around the vineyard, pestering him with questions and taking pictures. Tim and Horacio have both been willing to explain anything and everything that happens in the winery throughout the year. They have answered all my questions, even the stupid ones. Jean-François has taught me so much about the wine making process, about the vines, about tasting wines. I've also learned the other side of the wine industry, the selling side, having fun with Lisa, Dana, and Sharon. I also have to thank all the great guests and club members that I have had the chance to meet and become friends with. I have learned much about wine from all the great people that have visited Pepper Bridge over the last two years. It has been such a fun and rewarding experience. I am grateful that I was given the chance to be a part of such a great team. I will miss everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment